BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

ARDOR

Today is the best day I ever had in my entire life! I enjoyed not just every minute of it, but every second instead! Literally, every split second counts! Every second is like a month or a year. Yes, the sensation is just felt only for a moment but its half life is forever! Yes! Forever it will stay deeply in my arteries and veins! You may say it’s exaggerated but it’s bona fide! I even wish that, “can I freeze time and let destiny prevail?” Hahaha! Holey socks! The feeling is just inexplicable, imperceptible, and totally immeasurable! Feeling that every girl may envy, feeling that you can’t imagine that it can really happen in real life, and not just existing in Cinderella or Snow white’s story, or whatever fairytale you may say. It’s really a feeling that every girl’s hoping to have. It’s the vast thing called LOVE.

0 comments: